Pawpaw yoga wear is the creation of a Swedish yoga teacher called Annika. The story began when she did her yoga teacher training and had a problem finding practice clothes that offered the right combination of fit, space and movement.
Living with her partner and two adorable dogs on the Stockholm archipelago, it was only natural that Annika would draw design inspiration from her surroundings - a blend of wooded islands, rocky cliffs, sandy beaches and tranquil coves. Her other guiding light is the people of India - who receive fair wages for sewing her designs. Being both people and planet-friendly, Annika makes sure that her fabric is made from 95% organic cotton certified by GOTS (the other 5% is lycra for fit and comfort) and that all transportation is compensated for by Zeromission.
Initially adopted by her local students, Annika wants to make it easy for yogis everywhere to not only feel good, and look good, but also to do good.